- Home-made brown soda bread with a selection of toppings
- Smoked salmon, apple with a twist of lemon
- Clonard House chutney, cheddar and pickles
Freshly cut sandwiches
- Cucumber and paprika cream cheese
- Traditional ham
- Free range egg and spring onion
Sea salt crackers with herring and pepper mix
- Homemade Profiteroles with chocolate
- Meringue treats with fresh cream
- Chocolate, orange and jelly medley
- Lemon drizzle delights
- Old-fashioned apple cake (that you make yourselves as part of the experience)
Guests have been delighted by the food so far.
For dinner we usually discuss the options with the guests in advance – old-fashioned meals like pepper pot beef, roast salmon with lemon and dill sauce and honey roast vegetables, guinness beef stockpot … lots of options so far and we have a choice of two main courses and our chef will be delighted to tailor your fine dining experience.